A | A | A
The Special Needs Equipment loan program is funded by Saskatchewan Health.
Key services of the program include:
- A variety of environmental and ambulatory equipment is provided on a free loan basis to Saskatchewan residents who possess a valid Health Services number and are not eligible for funding from any other government agency.
- A requisition signed by an approved health care professional is required.
- The equipment is loaned to the client for as long as it is required, however it must be returned if it is no longer required by the person it was loaned to, if the equipment is replaced, or if the beneficiary moves out of the province.
- Repair and maintenance of loaned equipment is also provided free of charge.
- Special Needs Equipment is a recycle program and returned equipment is refurbished and reused.
- Resources for Health Care Professionals including the SNE Equipment Manual and instructional videos on LymphaPress Control Units are also available.
For more information about the equipment loan program, please contact the Special Needs Equipment Depot nearest you.