A | A | A
Specialized Seating provides supports used in a wheelchair to improve positioning and comfort for individuals who have difficulty with upright seating or trunk balance.
- With proper seating support clients:
- May find daily living activities easier
- See improved skin health
- May experience less pain.
- Assessment, fabrication, fitting, and review of specialized seating appliances involves input from healthcare professionals, the client, and caregivers to try and meet the unique needs of each individual.
- An assessment and a requistion from an approved medical specialist are required.
For more information about Specialized Seating, please contact:
Saskatchewan Abilities Council
2310 Louise Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7J 2C7