A | A | A
By being a member, your support of the Council’s work has meant that people with disabilities have access to programs that add to the quality of their lives.
Take a glimpse into our clients’ testimonies that tell what this kind of support means:
“Just knowing that there are people and organizations who care about seniors like me lifts my spirits.”
“We have relied on the Sask. Abilities Council for many services over the past 14 years of our son’s life. We don’t know what we would do without you.”
Your membership matters.
Members contribute to the Saskatchewan Abilities Council in two important ways:
- Membership provides stable financial support to our comprehensive range of vocational, rehabilitation, and recreation services.
- Your opinion and your vote at our Annual General Meeting will keep us accountable to our vision, mission, and values.
Keeping you informed.
As a member, you receive three Bulletin newsletters annually that illustrate how your financial support is helping us create independence, inspiration, and success for people with disabilities.
Use our convenient and secure on-line service to become a member or renew your membership today.
Become a Member/Renew Your Membership today for a minimum $10 annual membership donation.
Become a Companion Club Member.
With an annual membership gift of $150 or more, Member Leaders receive additional benefits:
- Invitation to annual President’s Reception
- Name acknowledgement in annual report
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact Fund Development in Saskatoon at
(306) 374-4448 or email email@example.com
* Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $10 or more. Charitable Business# 107955221RR0001
* Our donor information is confidential. Please be assured that your personal information will not be exchanged or sold to any other organization.