A | A | A
A variety of items that are not covered under the Special Needs Equipment loan program are available for purchase at all depots.
- No referral is required! Retail products can be purchased by anyone.
- New and used equipment is available.
- Click order form for a complete list of items and costs.
- Retail items can be picked up at any depot or shipped to you by courier or mail. Details regarding shipping charges are listed on the order form.
The Saskatchewan Abilities Council is pleased to offer short-term users a partial refund upon return of a purchased item.
- Item must have been purchased at one of our depots. Original purchase receipt is required.
- Item must be in usable condition suitable for resale.
- Refunds are issued for equipment returned up to six months from the original purchase date. Based on the length of time the equipment has been used the refund schedule is as follows:
- 0 to 2 months – refund 50% of purchase price
- 2 to 4 months – refund 33% of purchase price
- 4 to 6 months – refund 25% of purchase price
- Taxes paid will not be refunded.
Please note that refunds are not available on raised toilet seats.
Click Special Needs Equipment Depots for a location nearest you.