A | A | A
Special Needs Equipment
The Special Needs Equipment program provides the following services:
1. Equipment Loan Program, funded by Saskatchewan Health:
- Available for Saskatchewan residents with a valid Saskatchewan Health Services card.
- Equipment must be requisitioned by an authorized healthcare professional.
- A variety of mobility (wheelchairs, walkers etc.) and environmental equipment (hospital beds, commodes etc.) are available for loan.
- Click Loan Items for a complete list of equipment available for loan.
- Click Equipment Loan Program for specific program details and the equipment manual.
2. Repair and Maintenance:
- Repair and maintenance services are free of charge for loaned equipment.
- Click repair and maintenance for more details.
3. Retail Sales:
- A wide variety of items are available for sale.
- Click Retail for more details.
For more information on the above services, please contact:
Saskatoon Special Needs Equipment Depot
Saskatchewan Abilities Council
2310 Louise Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7J 2C7
Tel: 306-664-6646 Fax: 306-955-2162
Click Special Needs Equipment Depots for a location nearest you.