A | A | A
Access Transit provides transportation to individuals with specific mobility challenges who require travel assistance within city limits.
The Saskatchewan Abilities Council operates Access Transit services in Swift Current and Yorkton. Enjoy the convenience of accessible transportation.
- Individuals who have a permanent disability which requires the use of a wheelchair or other mechanical aid such as a scooter, crutches, walker, lower limb prostheses, or other similar assistive device.
- Individuals who have a permanent disability which is not visible such as emphysema, a severe heart condition, or other permanent condition.
- Please be ready at your scheduled pick up time
- Have exact fare ready
- Have walks and entrances clear of snow and ice
- One attendant may travel free of charge
- Arrange for a second attendant if necessary
- When two or more appointments are scheduled at the same time, the bus driver will pick up according to following priority system:
1. Contract service
2. Medical appointments
3. Hospital discharges
4. Personal appointments
6. All other destinations
Access Transit services may be used as required or on a contract service basis.
Please contact the Swift Current or Yorkton Access Transit offices to become a registered passenger and for more service information.