A | A | A
Camp Easter Seal
Where Campers Come First!
As the only completely wheelchair accessible camp facility in Saskatchewan, Camp Easter Seal is dedicated to providing a fun and barrier free experience to all campers.
Camp Easter Seal is situated in one of the most picturesque locations in Saskatchewan. Located at Manitou Beach near Watrous, it is surrounded by lush wooded slopes and the beautiful Manitou Lake.
Campers can expect…
- Swimming and boating
- Horseback riding
- Sports activities
- Cook-outs and picnics
- Rustic camping and overnight tenting
- Arts and crafts
- Wagon rides and tours of area
- Talent shows and campfires
- Banquets and socials
- AND summer memories that will last a lifetime!
Parents and caregivers can expect…
- The highest standard of care for all campers
- Trained camp counsellors who can meet the complex and diverse needs of all campers
- Full-time medical staff on-site
- AND a child who may want to spend the entire summer at Camp Easter Seal (in other words, a child who may not want to go home!)
- Dining hall and chalet
- 14 cabins with heat, air conditioning, showers and washrooms
- Medical cabin
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Recreation centre and accessible playground
- Arts and crafts centre
- Outdoor amphitheatre
- Rustics tenting area
Download the Camp Easter Seal brochure for more information.
Click Map for directions to Camp Easter Seal.
Camp Easter Seal Office
1410 Kilburn Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7M 0J8
Tel: 306-653-1694 Fax: 652-8886